Take a walk with me!


If you search the world for happiness, you may find it in the end, for the world is round and will lead you back to your door.  
Robert Brault

Hello Flowers, how's your sumer so far?  We've been waiting for so long, and now it's here with a clash of humid heat that makes me feel like a lazy plant with big green leaves, chatting to the butterflies and bees while sipping up the dew-drops. 

These pix where made on a beautiful day of may, during a walk with my 3 men around our village called "Nierstein". It's a big wine-region here, situated along the shores of the river Rhine and on sunny days, the wineries open their gardens and you can sit in the shade, having cool drinks and something light to eat. I love to take walks whenever i can, there's something about walking, that brings my body and thoughts in line, and since i'm a visual person, i do enjoy every bit of beauty i see.

I'm a bit slow at blogging at the moment - that's the energy of summer that just pulls me outside whenever it's possible. Wish i could have a little glass of bubbly with all of you tonight and am sending you sunshine!

13 comments:

  1. Lovely walk !!...enjoy your day darling...love Ria...x !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blogland;)
    Am enjoying this walk with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MARTINA MARTINA! I have missed you so, but what a joy it is to see where YOU LIVE! The old village scene is one that I enjoy and prefer, and to think that you live in such a fairytale setting (according to us urbanite Americans!), it is so enchanting! I wish you PEACE and rest for I know you work very hard my dear one. There is something so special about you that every time I come here, I feel energized by your world. Be well, have fun, relax. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely!! Wow, this walk looks marvellous...love the scenery. Thank you for taking me :))) It's wonderful. I know what you mean about being lazy, when the weather gets nicer, I don't wish to stay at a computer or do anything. I wish you a refreshing day doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks so beautiful!thanks for the walk-i needed a mini vacation
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear friend, thank you for coming my way today! And may you enjoy a most fantastic weekend in that great village of yours! It is really so fun to see how and where we all live, isn't it?

    BISOUS! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pics Martina...You live in such a wonderful part of the world! It's very humid here at the moment too but it's made the garden so lush and green which is lovely!
    I'll raise a glass of bubbly to you tonight (and could you send us some sunshine please?)
    Happy Weekend,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back, Martina! Missed you so much! Glad to have walked this beautiful trail along with you! I love my walks too and the feeling of refreshment at the end ... ah! bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Martina,
    Your photos are so beautiful and I love the canal. Its gorgeous. I was born and raised in New Orleans. It is always hot and humid and it drags all the strength out of you.
    Thank you so much for the comment you left me about my doll. Coming from you it is high praise indeed.
    I just came inside. I have baby peacocks hatching and they are so cute to watch.
    You take care a rest up a bit traveling also takrs it out of you...but in a good way,
    XXOO Marie Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Martina,
    How lovely it sounds, oh to take a walk around your village with you!
    I too am out spending as much time as I can in the beautiful weather.
    Come by and see my latest fairy garden!
    Blessings!
    ~ Violet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thankyou for sharing your pretty walk with us :) I love the shapes of those trees in a line. How lovely to share a lovely time with your 3 men. Who may they be?xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're blog is good. So inspiration, the photos so beautiful, nice..
    I want my blog can be like your blog so color full, but I don't know how.. I hope you can give me suggestion.
    Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dearest Martina! How wonderful of you to show us a bit of your BEAUTIFUL world! Thank you!
    Splendid...doesn't it make you want to paint it? :)
    A glass of bubbly to you!
    I hope the humidity goes down, I know how stifling it is.....
    Have a lovely Sunday!
    Hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!