Fashion sketch: Trench Coat Look


A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
Today, i'm headed to town to meet up with lovely fell blogger, artist and friend, Barbara von Enger.
Since  it has been so nice and sunny, i saw us sitting outside, having cappuccino, wearing Ballerinas  - but today it is raining, and a trench coat outfit just seems more appropriate. I don't really mind though, since, no matter where we walk and sit - we aways have a great time!
The above drawing is something from my sketchbook - a look inspired by Elisa Nalin. I colored it, using a painted background that i added on the computer. 
Have a great weekend - and if it rains or not - let the sunshine in!

Sketch: Martine Voigt-Schmid

8 comments:

  1. Have a marvellous time my dear...enjoy the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. Dearest Martina, your color choices are exotic and perfect to bring out an emotion in me. I can see you both in a classy trench - no matter how much it can rain, nothing can take away your class. I love your work. Keep sharing this wonderful world of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy weekend Martine....love from me....x !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martina! HAPPY SUNDAY! I bet by now, you are on your terrace, painting those blue flowers, and wouldn't I ever love to see your work and have tea with you! How lovely to see you pop in today, and you mentioned you have roses now? Isn't this a glorious season? Yesterday, we gardened all day long in the sun, and it was magical. Animals were out, everyone in town was out, and this morning, we are all so tired, but in a good way.

    I just came in from spending a little bit of the morning outside and yet again it is a beautiful day. I so wish I could have tea with you, ICED TEA!

    Hugs and blessings, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. c'est super joli ton croquis, j'aime beaucoup ce style...Notre chère "Mademoselle Chanel" nous a laissé de bien jolies citations sur la mode...
    French touch!!!!
    Bisous tout plein
    Nélinha

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very talented. Have a wonderful day.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your fashion drawings! I have a cherry coloured trenchcoat. I wear it often because it's nice and light but good in the rain. I even thinking of buying another in a different colour. ;) Have a lovely weekend Martina.
    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I'm wishing you lots of sunshine, dear Martina! The weather is always perfect with a good friend by one's side! :)
    What a beautiful illustration...
    A relaxing weekend to you!
    xoxo,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!