Happy weekend!

So I say "My dear if you could give me a cup of tea to clear my muddle of a head I should better understand your affairs." And we had the tea and the affairs too.... 

Charles Dickens, "Mrs. Lirriper's Legacy"

Tea, books, good magazines -  sprinkled with love and laughter -
sometimes the perfect mix for a happy weekend! After last weekends party which was wild and fun, my plan for the next 2 days is to just take it easy and relax. A hint of spring is in the air here in germany. I see the first little flowers in the gardens, there is birdsong in the morning and - yes, the air seems warmer and brighter too! 
The picture above is a little photo experiment with  picture i took in our living room and did some artwork on - to catch the golden atmosphere of the morning hours.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Martina,
    wishing you a wonderful and relaxed weekend too! Lovely picture!
    Sending Love and hugs
    Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Martina,
    I love what you have done with the photo!
    Enjoy your weekend... Relax and enjoy the hint of spring.
    blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photo! have a terrific weekend : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy weekend ...love Ria...x!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good ideas for the weekend, esp. As it is raining Here again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOOD MORNING, MARTINA!

    I hear ya....when Ruben and I go out on the weekends to our favorite eating establishment (Whole Foods, actually a large and posh grocery store with a place to sit and eat), we take our tea in a thermos and poetry books. What fun, what a relaxing thing to do. And sometimes, we'll stay at home, sit in the sunlit front room and do the same thing: read and drink tea. Life can be so special and simple when we relax.

    YOU enjoy your day; we are going out to celebrate our 33rd wedding anniversary, all weekend long in what is now warmer temperatures for us! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!